History of GHC

The practice was originally formed in 1947 by Ben Sclaire, who was a Chiropodist. The premises were situated on the corner of Essex Road and Balls Pond Road, and moved to Essex Road in the late 1950’s. In 1979 the surgery moved to its present location and has been there ever since. During this period, in excess of 10000 patients have registered with the Clinic, some coming only a few times and others we like to think, a lifetime, which truly shows its reputation.

Read more

Add This